Welcome to our amazing home, in Baker County Oregon. Here, we celebrate small town America through outdoor adventures, historical heritage, and rural charm. There is no shortage of things to do in authentic Baker County.
Are you planning a trip to visit Baker County? Click into the tiles below and check out the amazing list of things to do in the charming towns of Haines, Richland, Halfway, Sumpter & Granite, Unity, Huntington, and Baker City.
The Trailhead is your resource for all things Baker County, with an emphasis on outdoor recreation opportunities. We offer the following resources and services to our community of locals and visitors:
- Backpacking & Mountain Bike Shuttles on the Elkhorn Crest Trail
- Updated Trail Conditions in and around Baker County, including the Elkhorn and Wallowa mountain ranges
- Bike and Paddleboard Rentals
- Bike Service & Ski Service
- Local advice on anything outdoors related – we love to chat with people at the shop and help plan out adventures in our map room